Americana® Wildlands with Full-Brim and Mega Ratchet Suspension
#Americana Wildlands® Full Brim Ratchet Suspension
Production Time: 10 Working Days
|1|| $69.41 each|
|3|| $62.47 each|
|10|| $59.00 each|
- 4-point woven nylon suspension.
- Ideal for workers requiring crown impact protection in environments where exposed to elevated temperatures or radiant heat.
- Suitable for utilities, foundries, steel mills, and welding.
- Same shell and suspension used in the Americana® Wildlands helmet that is designed to mee NFPA 1977 requirements.
- Accommodates a chin strap. Includes a moisture washable wicking brow pad.
The Americana Wildlands® Hard Hat meets NFPA 1977 Standard for protective clothing and equipment for Wildland fire fighting, the 2005 Edition and ANSI/ISEA Z89.1 Type 1, Class C, E & G. Features Nomex/Kevlar chinstrap w/postman's slide fastener and quick release buckle. 3m Scotchlite Reflective tape is designed for enhancing visibility in low light and nightime conditions. Made in USA.
Normal Production Time
10 Working Days
6.5 - 8